Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Golf for a Good Cause!!

You are needed again!!!

"The Center for Pregnancy is a non-profit ministry supported by local churches and individuals. Located in Friendswood, Texas, we serve the entire Bay Area.The Center provides an environment of acceptance and warmth with the goal of making an unplanned pregnancy in a woman's life as easy as possible to face." The golf tournament is the center's major annual fundraiser.

What it is: 12 golfers will be on the course all day on October 31, and for every hole of golf played, their sponsors agree to pay a certain amount. It's just like sponsoring a runner in a marathon. In 2009, I played a record-setting 164 holes and then I broke that record in 2012 by playing 190 holes!! How many do you think I can play this year?

How can you help? 
By sponsoring me for every hole of golf I play!
By praying for the families who are struggling under the pressure of an unplanned pregnancy
By praying for the ministry being done through the center 
By volunteering to help, call: 281-482-LOVE

Sponsorship options: 
Donate an amount per hole played
Donate a flat amount HERE

Ways to challenge me and make it fun: 
Pledge an amount over and above your per hole pledge for every birdie made, 1-putt, GIR, or every hole played over 100

Donate HERE, indicate your pledge in the comments below, send me a message, tag me on Facebook or Twitter (@jjellis), or email jve819@gmail.com. Thanks!!!

2 comments: