Monday, November 23, 2020

RECAP, 2020

Thank you to everyone who made this a successful fundraiser for the Center for Pregnancy! Thanks to supporters in three different states and using multiple social media platforms, we were able to raise over $1,500!  


I played 167 holes, due mostly to a soccer injury in my knee acting up around hole #40 causing me to walk rather than jog between shots. That means I wasn't able to set a new record (which is okay since daylight might have limited my chances anyway), but I also didn't score any eagles (which would've doubled one donor's donations). 

In the end, a very worthy cause was served. Through the efforts of my donors and those supporting the other golfers, the Center for Pregnancy will continue providing essential services to new families through necessary daily items like diapers and clothing, but also through counseling, support groups, and education. I can't wait until next year, and I hope you will join me in praying throughout the year for the Center's staff and volunteers, but more so for the families that are touched through this ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment